Control your heat pump even more easily
COMFORTABLE REMOTE CONTROL VIA SMARTPHONE, TABLET AND DESKTOP WORLDWIDE
Welcome to myUpway - the platform for maximum control over your heat pump! With this innovative solution, homeowners have their heating under control at all times. Simply use your smartphone to regulate the temperature in real time and control the comfort of your home from anywhere. MyUpway makes it possible to manage the heat pump conveniently and efficiently. Discover the freedom of real-time control and enjoy maximum comfort thanks to myUpway!
Switch to myUplink
Please note that myUpway will be replaced by myUplink in the course of 2024. We would therefore be delighted if you could register with myUplink as soon as possible to familiarise yourself with the extended functions of our platform.
1. UPDATE THE SOFTWARE
- Download the software via the link below
- Save the software to a USB stick
- Insert the USB stick into the heat pump controller and follow the instructions on the display
2. CREATE A MYUPLINK ACCOUNT
- Register an account with the same email address as your existing myUplink account by following the link below. Or log in directly if you have an account with the same email address in myUplink.
- Answer Yes to the question about transferring the account from myUplink. When you log in for the first time, the heat pump will automatically be transferred to the new account.
3. Start with myUplink
- Get to know myUplink and its features
- Quick overview!
myUpway gives you a quick overview of the status and current data of your heat pump system via the Internet. The self-explanatory icon view allows you to record this quickly and easily.
- Well informed from anywhere!
In the "Service info" menu, current operating data on the heat pump, such as heating, hot water preparation and cooling, as well as data on other connected system modules can be called up.
- Optimised operation!
Data on the operating history can be displayed as a diagram. This makes it possible, for example, to specifically adapt operation to the weekly cycle and thus optimise the efficiency of the heat pump.